Sunday, April 15, 2007
10 Idols/Heroes When You Were a Kid
Ten On Tuesday
First, it always given that my mom and father are my idols and heroes - I weren't be here today if it wasn't for them :)
1)The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman - Now I know I was kid then, but I remember how fascinated I was with the man and the woman...kick butt action
2)Madonna - I have always want to dress cool like she did back in the old old days. And I practically love all the songs she sang from her classic around that time. Her musics today isn't as good as it was in the classic days IMO
3) Bo and Luke - from (the original guys: John and Tom, from "The Duke of Hazzard")has mad crush on blonde headed guy.
4) Pat Bentar - I thought she was the strongest queen of rock in roll to me. She was my idols
5)Michael Jackson - Love him in his young day when he was always saving the world. he was my idols
6)MacGyver - look yummy!
7) Indiana Jones - I watches so many Indian Jones movies! I had mad crush on him *sigh*
8) Lucille Ball - From " I Love Lucy". Not only was she funny, but she was the first lady to show herself as pregnant character on her show.
9) Michael J Fox (in Family Ties)- funny guy
10) Bill Cosby (The Cosby Show)