Sunday, July 22, 2007

Girls, You Rocks!



It was a pleasant surprise when I visit Alice and found out she has nominated me as one of her four friends for the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. It is such an honor to be nominated, even though I'm not sure if I consider myself rockin' girl LOL. But I really appreciated the thought of being one. Alice has been a bless to have as friend. Alice has been the sweetest person with a bless heart, funny sense of humor and lovely spirit. I'm touched to be nominated by her and really appreciate to have a friend like...Alice.

Here are my 4 nomination. I admit it was bit hard for me to do this because there other bloggers that SHOULD be in this list of nomination too. But if you're not on the lists, just know that I'm thinking of you too. All of you rocks! :)

Darla of Nichtszusagen has been so nice to me when I first met her 5 years ago. She always put up with my weird personality and crazy self. She made me feel comfortable and right at home. It has been a pleasure to read books along with her. We have common taste in genres of books and authors. So I know I'm not going to run out of "new to me authors" much LOL! Darla is the cooliest person to be friend with. She lovely, funny and sweet too. :)

Melody of Melody's Reading Corner She is a sweet but fun person to talk to. We have been friend for....2 years, I believe. One thing I enjoy is chatting with her and reading. We do have common taste in reading and sometime we would read together. And we are two long lost twin sisters LOL

Alice of Hello, My Name is Alice has been the sweetest person with a bless heart, funny sense of humor and lovely spirit. I'm touched to be nominated by her and really appreciate to have a friend like...Alice..

Kat of Strangely Out of Place It has been fun knowing that Kat and I have likeness with Nora Roberts and other books. Very sweet and fun.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Julia, I'm so honoured to be nominated by you! Indeed it's a blessing to have you and Alice as my friend!

Long Live to our friendship. :)

Alice said...

JULIA!! Oh Julia... *wiping tears of joy off me eyes* You're such a darling and a blessing! I'm so honoured to be nominated too.

Yes, to echo Mel, LONG LIVE to our friendship. Cheers! :D

Julia said...

You two have been the greatest! So glad I got friends like YOU :)

Kat said...

Wow! This is indeed an honor! :D Thanks *sniff*

Julia said...

Kat - It always been a pleasure chatting with you and visiting your blog fairly when you have something new to update ;) :)