Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A surprise Mails !















Yesterday on December 8th of Monday, I got two nice little surprises in my mailbox (came in at the same times!) from my two dear friends who I'm so glad they're in my bloggie 'life'. They're such a wonderful people, that I cherish our friendship.

First, Melody from Melody's Reading Corner sent me a book MEET DELANEY by Jackie Mahaney. It one of the book she have recently reviewed. And since I said I'm interested in reading it, she decided to give it to me. She also sent me a very nice Christmas card too. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Melody! I promise I read it soon and review it :)

Secondly, I also got Christmas card from Alice of Hello, My Name Is Alice . Inside the card were two set of "Fancy Magnetic Bookmarks". It's a magnet bookmarks that clip on the top edge of the book pages to hold your place in reading. Just open the flap and clip it to the pages. Pretty neat. Including inside on the card, she wrote that she sent me a gift card to Amazon too! Thanks so much Alice, for everything!

I love it! I will cherish the gifts and the Christmas card from you guys! It's always the small things that mean so much more! You guys are one of the best! *HUGS!*

Pictures below :

This is the book and the Christmas card, Melody sent me






















This is the 2 magnetic bookmarks and Christmas card, Alice sent me
Not Shown: Amazon gift card



















I thought it help to take closer look at the magnetic bookmarks.
See the magnetic inside?

5 comments:

Melody said...

Julia, I'm so glad you received it! I didn't expect the mail to have arrived quickly. ;) Enjoy the book... can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

I love the bookmarks Alice sent you. Very cute.

The pic of the mailbox is lovely. Is that your mailbox? :)

Alice said...

Yahoo! Julia has received her Christmas cards/pressies from us! hehehe...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the book Melody sent you. Happy reading!

Love the pics you posted! {{HUGS}}

Julia said...

Thanks Melody and Alice for sending me these wonderful gifts! I can't wait to dive into it! And I will let you know my thoughts on the book *grin*.

And no, that isn't my mailbox. I wish! Otherwise it would have been snowing here, and obviously it have not. ;) :)

KyleeJ said...

The bookmarks look neat!

Julia said...

Hi Kylee - Isn't the bookmarks neat?! I love it :) Thanks for visiting, please do come back again :)