Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Books! Books! Books!
I have been shopping and was so surprise to see these March release books on the shelf! Most books are from my favorite authors and the other are "new to me authors" (who have been raved by other readers *grin*). I brought a totals of 8 books! That may seem few but its a lot to me *teehehe*. If you click on each authors name, you will be taken to their website by links. Fair WARNING about visit Lora Leigh website, as you might need to be 18yrs or older to visit/read it.
1. Tangled Lies by Anne Stuart - This is reissue of Anne's earlier work. It might have been one of her hard to find book, so it is re-issued to celebrate Harlequin Famous First series of 60th Anniversary. And I loves Ann's work, especially the ICE series.
2. Tears of the Renegade by Linda Howard - Is also a re-issue book that celebrate Harlequin 60th Anniversary as well. She was/is one of the authors I used to auto buy. I still DO read her books but only when it's released in paperback. Lately her book have been hit or miss for me. Her earlier work have been so much better. All that tense emotions and yummy heroes with sexy chemistry. I wish she go back to that *grin*.
3. Maverick by Lora Leigh- This is her second book to the Elite Ops, YUM! I love her Breed series and Tempting SEALs series.
4. Darkness Unknown by Alexis Morgan- This is the 6th books to The Paladins series. They are GREAT!
5. Gallant Match by Jennifer Blake - Who wrote a historical series about MASTER AT ARMS. I believe there already 5 books out and the last book #6 will be releasing soon. But her earlier series THE LOUISIANA GENTLEMEN, are great too!
6. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James- Is "new to me author", who books have been raves about by many readers. I want to read THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, but couldn't find it at my local bookstore *sigh*...so I brought this one instead :)
7. Scandal by Carolyn Jewel- Is another "new to me author" who have also been raves from readers. I used to read historical when I was younger but now these days I'm reading less of it. But there are authors who is auto buy for me. And many reviews I've read tempted me to try the book. Talk about peer pressure! LOL
8. The Kissing Game by Suzanne Brockmann - Of course this is re-issued book. The second book to Sunrise Key Trilogy. I have the 1st book, but have not yet read it. But will soon :) And of course, Suz is one of my favorite authors! *grin*
I just can't wait to read them all! I hope everyone enjoy reading this post and have fun visiting authors homepage/ website. They're all worthy to check out. Have a good day! :)