Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Official date: No Chance by Christy Reece

Today is official release of No Chance Christy Reece. This is the first book to a second trilogy set: Last Chance Rescue Operative Trilogy. This is also the first time for me to try her book. I've seen reviews on her first trilogy set: Last Chance Rescue Enterprises Trilogy, but I just never pick up these books. If you were to ask me why, I don't even have an answers for you *grin*. But it did peek my interested. I just kept putting it back on shelf. pick up and put it back on shelf again--*sigh*. This isn't the only time I've done this with other books *g*. But I did pick up a copy of No Chance and hope to get into it soon. Maybe it'll make me pick up the first trilogy set later ;) I hope everyone having a good rest of the Tuesday evening - Happy Reading!

6 comments:

Melody said...

Hope you'll enjoy reading this book, Julia!

Happy Tuesday (Wednesday)! :D

Julia said...

Thanks Melody! Keeping fingers crosses that I like it :)

oklanannie said...

Julia - After reading Christy's first trilogy and just finishing NO CHANCE, I highly recommend "picking up" the "No Chance Rescue" trilogies. Give yourself a wonderful treat and take them home! Christy Reece is a superbly talented new author and writes a strong and riveting romantic suspense novel. Her storylines and powerful characters grab you from page one. I find myself devouring her books as fast as my eyes can read.

I hope you'll give Christy Reece's books a CHANCE!

Julia said...

Oklanannie - Hi, thanks for stopping by. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy both set trilogy of the Chance by Christy. What you said about Christy's books, sure does sound tempting. Maybe I will grab copy of the first set trilogy: No Chance Rescue. And I'll let you know how I like it. Thanks for your recommend :)

Have a good day!

Alice said...

Enjoy the book, Julia!

Julia said...

@Alice - Thanks and I hope you enjoy all your new books you've brought home from Singapore too! :)