Thursday, November 03, 2011

50 Challenge Books : October

I'm still a little low in my reading but reading 4 books this month is much better for me. I hope to read more in November. I have read a total of 30 books since January started. A lot of Jill Shalvis older and newest books (some not shown here, since it on last month read) and I enjoyed them all. Jami Alden, Jill Gregory and Christie Graig were my 'new to me authors' and so far I enjoyed the books but I think I like Jami Alden's BE FOR MERCY a lot. And I'm thinking of picking up the 2nd book that just released. I hope it would be more better than the first book. Here are the books I read in October. Have a good day! :)

OCTOBER
27.Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis – 4.75 stars
28. Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden – 4.75
29. Sage Creek by Jill Gregory – 4.37 stars
30. Don't Mess with Texas by Christie Graig – 4.75

1 comment:

Alice said...

Good stuff, Julia! Well done with the four books. :D