Tuesday, February 27, 2007
10 Things You Would Do if You Were Younger
Ten on Tuesday
Keep in mind, this is in no particular order of preference. And these lists are the one I just don't have time to do anymore as I wish to do/ or never had that chance to :)
1. Go to the drive-in movie - I went to one when I was younger. I saw Grease for the first time there :) I know there still are some movie drive-in in other states, but not sure if there is one near me. I'm not even sure how to check....
2. Travel MORE OFTEN around the world
3. Dancing/gymnastic routine to musics in my front yard. I used to do this when I was kid. My neighbor and I get an strange look by any car passing by LOL ! I miss those days!
4. Take dancing/singing lesson, early
5. Start over, some of things my life - with no regret. That is if I can turn back the times :)
6. Go college
7. Spent more time with my grandparents - Now that I'm older, they passed away
8. Go skating, I miss those days
9. Go to Disney Land/World - I know I can go as adult. But I wish to experience as kid in me, from my eyes. You know..the thrill, the excitement...etc. Sadly I never get to go as kid :(
10. Go out more and have fun! - Not that I never went out in my younger days. I have, but not too many since I'm always studying.