I thought it would be nice and fun to ask the questions to YOU (the blogger) who is an authors, writer or avid reader out there. Just think whatever come to mind. Or you can always wait to come back here and answers the questions. It'll still be here when you blog hop *grin* :) I realize it is a silly 13 questions, but it is all I can come up with at the last minute...so sorry :) I did my best! I appreciate you for stopping by though! Happy T13 everyone! :)
Reason for this Random questions - my family always tell me I ask TOO many questions. Sometime it just never occur to me that I'm doing it. And sometime I have habit of repeating the same old questions even though it already been answered. It just habit that I couldn't help. So I thoughts maybe I post 13 random of questions to you AND you don't have to answers to all of them, just the one that you can do *grin*.......
1. which Characters from the books that you love?
2. If you can have dinner/conversation with any characters, who would it be? Why?
3. Your favorite book(s) of all times?
4. Where is your favorite place to read?
5. If you saw someone reading one of your books (or your favorite books) what would you do? Why?
6. Let say...you have travel back in times, where would that be?
7. What genres of books do you read the most? Why?
8. When writing your drafts for your books, which come first: characters, plot or places? Why? (Same question for reader, except writing drafts for books reports/reviews, which come first: Research, outline or the first sentences/paragraphs? why?)
9. What help your buying choice: Recommendation, Book Reviews, words of mouth or Browse? And why?
10. Let say you can mixed in a characters to met other characters from another world(another books), who would they be? Why? (Example: Suzanne Brockmann's Troubleshooter team met Cindy Gerard Bodyguard team, Eve Dallas met Lily Yu, Harry Potter met Harry Dresden....etc)
11. If you can change/add something (scenes,plot,history) from a book (or your favorite books)what would that be? Why?
12. Let pretend an author going to make you into a character for a book, what characters would you want to be? why? (example: mom, daughter, assassin, spy, cop/detective, military, sport team members, villain, firefighter, demon, witch, vamps, werewolves, wizard..etc)
13. Do you whether read a book that has good: Writing in depth, characters driven, plot driven, humors, good dialogues(dialog?) or emotional depth?
When writing draft for your Thursday Thirteen, which come first: the titles edition, themes or the list?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Blog Anniversary Party
2. Darla's "Thirteen" Ideas
3. Jenny's Movies Again?!
4. Christine Plan to Do for Easter Weekend
5. Susan's Balancing Meme
6. Things I Appreciate This Week
7. Things I Love That Begin With Letter H
8. The Best Teen Movies of the 80's!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants