This Sunday May 12, will be Mother's Day. So I thought I just post 13 things about my mom, today. I hope everyone have great time on Sunday with your mom...and Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!
1. My mother is a beautiful woman. She love to cook, garden her flowers and help other when they need her. Her generous hand always make people appreciate her more. 2. People enjoy hers Egg rolls, that they'll ask her to make one for them for their parties. Sometime mom even give these Egg rolls out to family and friends on a
3. holidays as a gifts. People love it. The Egg rolls has become our family favorite recipe. Mom also make a good BBQ chicken and Vietnamese Pho soup. I love to watch my 4. mother curls or blow dry her black short hair in the morning. She would sit and talk to me while she doing these thing. It reminded me of my grandmother who had
5. passed away many years ago. When I was little I watched her brush her beautiful, long gray hair, while we talk. Because of that, it the only memory I have of her.
6. Guess that why I like to remember my mother too, someday.
7. My mother have been there for me through bad and good times. She always knew I would need lot of help while growing up. And she never complaint about it. I always 8. thoughts I was different. But mom try to show me that I'm not...well in her protective way *grin*. We would go shopping together when there is something on
9. sales. Or we will go have our hair done at the hair shop. We always have a blast.
10. Now that I'm grown up, I like to thank her for being the greatest mom. Thanks for being there for me and for loving me the way I am. Thanks for being my voice, my
11. eyes and ears. I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
12. There is no poems, no flowers or gifts that would say the way I feel but only these three words....I love you!
13. You're the bestest mom ever! Happy Mother's Day!!
Tell me something special about your mom or what you'll be doing on Mother's Day :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Christine: When it Come to love, Mom's the word
2. Darla: Mother's Day Truth or Lies
3. Carmen : Vacation Question
4. Susan : Things to Eat While Road Tripping
5. Tink : Favourite Foods/Snacks
6. Alyssa : Visit, See, Experince in NYC
7. Michelle : Contests
8. Melody : Booking Through Thursday
9. Christine : Tagged Questions/Answers
10. Alice : Mother's Day Poem
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants