I love movies and Netflix! I'm always late to watch new movies. I don't watch the new one when it first released out in theatre...unless friends or family raves about it. I depend on my Netflix to watch it. I like to be able to sit and watch the movies without interruption, freeze the movie to take a break, no noises and be on my own. Sometime, I would watch romance/ romance comedy movies with friends or Disney movies with family. The following list are movies that are either released in 2006 or 2007. But they're new to me, since I never watch it...any recommendation of which movies I should watch first?
1. Deja Vu - Thrillers (Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer)
2. Notes on a Scandal - Drama (Cate Blanchett, Bill Nighy)
3. Because I say So - Comedy (Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, Piper Perabo, Lauren Graham)
4. Catch and Release - Drama (Jennifer Garner, Timothy Olyphant)
5. Music and Lyrics - Comedy (Hugh Grant, Drew Barrymore)
6. Freedom to Write - Drama (Hilary Swank, Imelda Staunton)
7. Premonition - Thrillers (Sandra Bullock, Julian McCahon)
8. 300 - Action Adventure (Lena Headey, Gerard Butler)
9. The Number 23 - Thriller (Jim Carey, Virginia Madsen)
10. Night at the Museum - Kids and Family (Ben Stiller, Ricky Gervais)
11. Blood and Chocolate - Paranormal Drama (Agnes Bruckner, Hugh Dancy)
12. The Queen - Drama (Helen Mirren, James Cromwell)
13. Wild Hogs - comedy (John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H.Macy)
Which of the movies have you seen or would recommend me to watch first? Why?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. KJhand: Coed Softball Experience
2. Darla: Pounds Can't Seem to Lose
3. Cee Cee: Booking Through Thursday
4. Alyson: Booking Through Thursday
5. Stacy: Booking Through Thursday
6. Christine: TV Show Consider Watching
7. Susan: Mitchell Earring Aftermath
8. Christine: Favorite Things About Disneyland
9. Drew: Things That Scare Crap Out of Me
10. Melody: Booking Through Thursday
11. Alice: Booking Through Thursday
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants