Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Desktop Free View : Meme

I was tagged by Alice of "Hello, My Name Is Alice" to do this fun meme.





- I know this desktop is not simple and original, but it does describe me the best. Because the background are pretty and represent "home" to me. Also I love to take pictures. These two pictures are my two nieces, my older sister and me :) Can you tell which one is moi? ;) :)

Here's how you play:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

I'm tagging the following bloggies friends:

Darla Nichtszusagen
Kat Strangely Out of Place
Angela Grey Day Knitting Play

I have 3 others friends but they are already tagged by someone else ;) And if anyone else want to participate, you're welcome to do it. And of course if not, than there no pressure, I promise :)


List of Free Viewers:

iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch
Tina- My Good Finds
Rachel - Heart of Rachel
Alice - Hello, My Name Is Alice
Julia - Julia's Books Corner!

9 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Julia! Very nice desktop! :)

Alice said...

Thanks for playing, Julia! I think which one is you... :D You're very pretty!

Alice said...

I think I know which one is you... (Sorry I swallowed that two words. LOL)

Kat said...

I know who you are, because you put up a picture of you before ehehehe.

I'll be posting mine in a bit :D

Julia said...

Melody - Thanks for the comment!

Alice - You're welcome. I understood what you meant on the first comment, so don't worry about it *grin*. While it was lot of work (atlease to me) it was fun doing this desktop meme *grin*.

Kat - Gosh I was hoping no one remember that I've put up somme pictures before LOL....I be watching for your desktop post! *grin*...

Thanks you guys for visiting and commenting the desktop. I think sooner or later am going to change it, since it almost autumns and fall ;) Hope you guy have a good day :)

Gattina said...

It looks very personal and very nice ! I published mine too today !

Julia said...

Gattina - Thanks for visiting and comment my blog. I just saw your desktop and you do have a lovely cats :)

I hope you've a good day :)

Darla said...

Julia, if I were as photogenic as you, I'd be on my desktop, too! Wait... that doesn't sound right. They're great pix--who wouldn't want to be greeted with all those lovely smiles? :)

I played--even if it was a little embarrassing letting everyone see my poor computer-housekeeping. LOL

Julia said...

Darla - Thanks for playing! I adore your desktop, what a cutie! And your comment about putting yourself on desktop...*chuckle*. Thanks for comments, you have a lovely smiles too :)

To be honest, I almost didn't put up my desktop to view because of the photos thing. I get uncomfortable letting the world see that. I guess I put the photos up because, you put yourself up ...once in while too *grin*...wait..did that sound right? *LOL*