Sunday, September 30, 2007

50 TBR Challenge : September

In one of my Yahoo reading group, members participates in a challenge call 50 Challenge Books. Our goal was to see if we can read reach 50 books by the end of the year. So at the end of each months we post a list of books that we have read. We wrote down the titles of the book, the authors name, a tidbit (or reviews) about each books and grade them. It is challenge to our self to see how many reading can we do by the end of the year. Some get pass the 50 books and then proceed to continue to read until they reach 100. It is lot of fun, cause it help members to find "new to me authors" and learn who have common taste in books that you do. Or just talk about your favorite authors and books. I think we been doing this for 3yrs running now. I just never posted it here before but I have done them at my Yahoo group reading. Below, is the list of books I read in August(click each titles book to read my reviews). This month, I have read 5 books. But since January, I have read total of 46 books so far. Oh...I'm getting closer to the 50 mark ;)

P.S. My good friend Darla is the list owner of that Yahoo group and she is participating in 50 Challenge Books as well. I think the idea came from her. Please visit her blog and see her book reviews. :)

My computer decided to stop working. I get warning that I have uninstalled something from my hard drive because it think that there might be virus on it. The thing is I couldn't see my desktop to do this. My dad's friend is going to get me another hard drive to fix it. So am going by memory of what I remember I read in September. I sure hope I get it right :)

SEPTEMBER

42. Into the Night by Suzanne Brockmann (Contemporary Military Romance)(Re-read)* * * * 1/2 stars
43. Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare (Romance Suspense)
* * * * 1/2 stars
44. Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann (Contemporary Military Romance)
(Re-read)* * * * * stars
45. Good Girls Do by Cathie Linz (Contemporary Romance)
* * * * stars
46. American Diva by Julia London (Contemporary Romance)
* * * * stars
- I haven't done review for this yet, but once I do...I will give a link here.

3 comments:

Alice said...

You're almost there! Way to go, Julia! :D

Julia said...

Alice - thanks, you always seem to cheer me up ;) :) I hope you have a good day :)

Alice said...

I hope you have a good day, dear Julia. *GRIN*