Monday, January 21, 2008

12345 Meme

I got this from Marianne

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
A. Check Emails *grin*

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
A. Be a better at blogging (book reviews, updating them quicker)
B. sign languages


3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
A. My favorite childhood books (Ramona series, Harold and Purple Crayon, The Fudge books, Anne of the Green Gable..etc)
B. The 80's days
C. "Girls just Want to Have Fun" movie


4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
A. Steak : This is because mom and little brother get gout.
B. Fried fish : We only eat it on a Ash Day or occasionally when we feel like to eat it
C. Baskin Robin Ice Cream : Love their flavor and only buy it when I'm in mood for it. Normally I always buy the grocery store one.
D. Strawberries : But I'm allergic to it. It seem to give me pain on the side of mouth, where my cheek are.


5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.
A. Reading books (I'm avided reader)
B. TV (hey am addictive hehe)
C. Childhood best friend & niece Trish (when I hang out with them or talk about our problem)
D. Beverage: Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Sprite
E. Foods: Pasta, anything fries, chicken fingers (Raising Canes)


What to play? Just leave comments here to let me know, and than I'll check your blog :)

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Too bad strawberries don't agree with you. But YUM on the stuff that does *G*

Thanks for playing!!!

Julia said...

Marinnae - I truly love strawberries, you should see my niece Trish watching me gobbling it LOL

WOW that was fast response, since I just post you notice that I was playing hehehe. Thanks for visiting me :)

Melody said...

Fun meme. Enjoyed reading your answers, Julia. :D

Julia said...

Hey Melody - It sure was a fun meme :)