Thursday, January 03, 2008
Booking Through Thursday
Last week we talked about the books you liked best from 2007. So this week, what with it being a new year, and all, we’re looking forward….
What new books are you looking forward to most in 2008? Something new being published this year? Something you got as a gift for the holidays? Anything in particular that you’re planning to read in 2008 that you’re looking forward to? A classic, or maybe a best-seller from 2007 that you’re waiting to appear in paperback?
- Yes I'm looking forward to reading more books by lot of authors this year. I kept update with my favorite authors from time to time. And maybe if you notice, I'm big fan of series books *grin*. I'm sure there more books I'm looking forward to but my mind are blank at the moment. And I know someone will remind me later hehehe...below is the following books that I'm REALLY looking forward to reading.....
- Suzanne Brockmann next Troubleshooter Inc series
- Anne Stuart's ICE series (Reno story)
- Nora Roberts next stand alone Tribute, JDRobb next In Death series: Stranger In Death and Creation In Death and the next "The Sign of Seven" trilogy
- Shannon McKenna's Extreme Danger
- Lora Leigh's next SEALs Killer's Secret and Dawn's Awaking
- Roxanne St. Claire's Bullet Catcher series: Reason to Believe (from anthology "What You Can't See"
- Kathryn Shay's Taking the Heat (Liam's story)
- Diana Gabaldon's 7th book An Echo In the Bone (I think that is the title, and I'm hoping it'll be out at the end of 2008
- Janet Evanovich's Sephanie Plum series Fearless Fourteen
- Kate Angell's Boys of the Summer series Strike Zone
- Christine Feehan's GhostWalker series Predatory Game
I'm really hoping that Susan Elizabeth Phillips have her new book this year, but who know..she saying that the hero is already given her trouble *hehehe*. I was also hoping that Rebecca York will have a new "MOON" series this year as well. I wonder when the next one coming out. And maybe even Linda Howard......
What about you? What books are you looking forward to in 2008?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!