Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday Notes

Yes, I know. I've been lack on posting something new on my blog. I've been pretty much busy lately and just don't have the time to post anything. Even being busy have slow down my reading times too. I hope to get my Booking Through Thursday and Thursday Thirteen (if I have one made up by than) up later today...maybe at Thursday in midnight hours hehehe.

Right now, I'm currently reading "The Man Who Loved Christmas" (yeah I realized that Christmas is over) is the 2nd book to the "America Bravest" series. Than I might try to read "Winter Edge" by Anne Stuart. This is an older book, so it might be a hard to find book, for other who want to get a copy :) After that I want to get back to the "America Bravest" series and read the third book installment. Kathryn Shay is a wonderful writer and I have enjoy reading her books about firefighter.

What about you? What are you currently reading?

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Julia, now it's my turn to tell you to rest well and don't forget to chill... :)

Happy reading too! (Mine has also slowed down due to busy work...)

Julia said...

Thanks Alice, I will try to rest up :)

I hope your reading pick up quicker and that you'll be in a happy mood to read. And try to get lot of rest too *grin*