First I want to wish EVERYONE a Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I hope your day were special, sweet and fun. Enjoy the day!
Because today is Valentine's Day, I thought I list some books of romance that I think you be interested to read. Books would make a nice gifts, don't you think? *grin*. The following list below, are books that I recently brought or was given to me as gifts (thank you my friend! You know who you are). Some books are from authors that I'm familiar with while other are just "new to me" authors. Even if it "new to me" I know it will be romance because friends tell me it is *grin*. Below, you can click the titles of the book if you want to see the book covers for each listed. Enjoy!
1. Get a Clue by Jill Shalvis (Contemporary Romance)
2. Dawn's Awakening by Lora Leigh (Paranormal Romance)
3. Beyond Fearless by Rebecca York (Paranormal Romance)
4. Moving Target by Cheyenne McCray (Romance Suspense)
5. Hard to Handle by Lori Foster (Contemporary Romance)
6. A Seduction in Scarlet by Sara Bennett (Historical Romance)
7. No Control by Shannon K. Butcher (Romance Suspense)
8. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie (Contemporary Romance,re-issue)
9. Guarded Heart by Jennifer Blake (Historical Romance)
10. Stars by Nora Roberts (2 in 1 stories, re-issue)
11. Decadent by Shayla Black (Erotic Romance)
12. Just a Taste by Deirdre Martin (Contemporary Romance)
13. White Heat by Cherry Adair (Paranormal Romance)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants