I decided to do something a little different but fun for my TTs. I have seen this done all over the blogger land and think that while it may be a little hard to come up with something, it also nice way to get to know about me. And it would help for me to keep up with my TTs and not always skip some week when I can't think of an ideas. So, for my TTs each weeks I'm going to list all my 13 favorite things that start with each alphabets. Today I start with the letter "A's".
1. Apple Chip - This is made from Seneca company. It is baked but very crispy and crunchy. I love that it came in different flavors: Cinnamon Apple, Caramel, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith. Here the link to see it directly Seneca Apple Chips website
2. "All Through the Night" - a book written by Suzanne Brockmann. It became my favorite at the moment (of course it will change when Suz have the next latest out). It story of love between two men, one of the popular favorite character FBI agent Jules Cassidy and Hollywood heartthrob Robin Chadwick. I have love Jules, and think of him as a bestfriend who I can always count on and turn to when need to talk about problem. I was happy he finally got his HEA. Also in this book, we see all the previous characters again, even our favorite. I love to see what going on with everyone all at once.
3. "Alice in the Wonderland" - One of my childhood favorite Disney movie of all times. I love how she had a dream that she fall into the hole and find herself in another world (the Madcap world of Wonderland) where she never imagine existed. And she meets extraordinary characters too! I use to dream like this when I was kid too. I love everything about the movie.
4. Anne Stuart - One of my favorite authors who wrote the ICE series. It is must buy if you into very DARK, bad boy and strong heroes in romantic suspense genres. The book is exciting thrilling and very hot!
5. Alicia - Who is one of my childhood best friend. I knew her when I was 5yrs old and she was 1yrs old. I actually met her sister first who was 3yrs old. But since than both have became my bestest friend. We have been through too many stuff together, in good and bad times. Through kids and family. I love them like they are my sisters. And they will remain my friend forever. And right now Alicia is going through personal pregnancy problem. Cross your fingers they baby will make it through the pregnancy stages and be healthy when it time to for it to meet the world :)
6. American Eagle - I love to shop at this store. I brought some clothes here, not just for me but mostly for my niece Trish. It her favorite store too.
7. Alias - I realized that this show is now off the air. But I love the show because of kick ass lead character Sydney. Plus a romance between Sydney and Michael is hot on the screen to watch. So many good moment scenes with them.
8. Alpha male characters - I love these type of heroes in my books. They are usually the strong, brave, bad boy, sexy and DARK type. And they are not always not what they seem to be as people (characters from books) made them out to be.
9. AppleBee - One of the favorite restaurant my family and I go to. The burgers, chicken and pasta are my most favorite menu. The foods here are great and sometime we would order a take out and bring it home to eat while we watch TV or just eat while we have "family times" talking about what going on with each other lives. Here is the AppleBee website (click on it)
10. Amazon - I shop at this bookstore to get books online. Sometime the price can be expensive but if I have a gift cards (which I always use) than I'm in luck to buy many books *grin*. But sometime it more cheaper than the other bookstores online, if it not on sales or price off :)
11. American Idols - Yes this is crazy but I like watching reality show that have anything to do with musics/dance/singing. I have watch this show since the beginning of the first season and still watch it today. The show is now on it 7th season. So far I like Ramiele, Michale John and David Arculeta (the young 16yrs old).
12. Angela - another friend who is really sweet and generous person. She hand-made knit these wonderful socks and scarf for me as gifts during the Christmas holidays. Both turn out great and I love them. I worn them plenty time already and hope to get more knitting gifts from her again, someday *grin*.
13. Annie of the Green Gable - Another of my favorite book. I read this when I was in middle school. I had to do a book report on it and made an A! But I grow to love Annie and her friends that I continue to read the rest of the series in the books. I was really excited when I learn that it was made into TV movie. And it was great too. I should go buy myself a copy of the series books. :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Calliope: Shakespeare
2. Susan: Thoughts About Fictional Strong Women
3. Melissa: Favorite Children Books
4. Dane: Children Books That were Never Written
5. The Teach: Facts about Leprechauns
6. Puss Reboots: Make Mine Musics
7. Melody: New Books Added
8. Kim: Booking Through Thursday
9. Nicholas: Books With 2-Word Titles
10. Hootin' Annie: Silly photos
11. Tinkerbell: people that inspired...
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants