Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Edition # 38



My Favorite things..start with "F's"



F.R.I.E.N.D (TV show)- Yeah I know...I'm crazy...but I love the show and all the characters. Chandler my favorite..what your?

Fred Flinstone (cartoon show)- One of my favorite Saturday Cartoon to watch when I was kid. Remember all that Saturday Cartoon network? Those were the fun days :)

"Face the Fire" - One of my favorite's Nora Roberts book from the Three Sister Island trilogy. It is the third book and it where we learn about Sam and Mia.

Fames (TV show)- This TV show, is what made me dream of being dancer someday. And it is when I start dancing around the front yard when I was kid.

Family - I LOVE my family. They mean the world to me, even when we have our up and down. We always there for each other.

"Force Of Nature" (book)- This book is the 11th books of the Troubleshooter series, written by Suzanne Brockmann. A story about Former detective Ric fallen for Anne. Also Jules and Robin relationship growth in this book too. Suzanne Brockmann is very nice, generous and caring woman I have ever met.

French Fries - Love them. Anything I order, no matter where I am, have to have french fries on my side dish hehe.

Fried Chicken - Any type of fried chicken...well not everything lol. My favorite have to be the southern Popeyes chicken, because I think is only serve here because it origin in Louisiana.

Footloose (movie)- An old classic favorite movie that I love. This also had some dancing and remind me that dancing is just important in our life too.

Far and Away (movie)- This is an old Tom Cruise movie that I like. I thought it was amazing at the ending.

Fred Astaire (actor/singer/dancer)- <~~~ do you see why I love Fred? He can do all that and he such amazing when he sing and dance. He make me want to dance all the times :)

"For Your Eyes only" (movie & song)- Both James Bond movies and Songs that I love. I have been a fan of James Bond movie. And the song lyrics is just something that just touch me when I hear it.

Family Ties (TV show)- An old classic TV show favorite that I love. The family is too funny in their own way. And who can not love the adorable Michal J Fox? *G*. Also the theme song always make me sing along cause it make me think of my parent who have been together for longest time and loving each other.

Extra list:

Friends - My friends from outside computer world, Yahoo group site and bloggers. Without you guys I couldn't make it through the days. My friend Darla have been such great person and without her, my day weren't be complete :)

"Flashdance" (movie)- Another classic old favorite that had dancing..see the theme here? I love dancing LOL

"Feel the Heat" (book)- This is written by Kathryn Shay who write emotionally, tense and draining story about firemen and the everyday stuff they endure in life.

"Flashpoint" - Written by another favorite author Suzanne Brockmann, from the Troubleshooter series. This is the 7th books, the story about Jimmy Nash and Tess Bailey.

1. Melody: Booking Through Thursday
2. Pic of Live: Thirteen "Gross".
3. Anthony: How to Be Gross
4. Sandy M: Letter "F"
5. Darla: Spring Break Pictures
6. Susan: "Reasons" practice gets cancelled

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

11 comments:

Melody said...

Wow, you've an extra list for this week's TT! As always, I've enjoyed reading them.

Juliana RW said...

wow..you have creative post :D I also love fried chicken :P

Will you visit mine Thanks

anthonynorth said...

Some good films there.

Sandy M said...

I'm on F this week also. Great list!

Darla said...

LOL--you and Nora with the french fries. :)

I loved Far & Away, too, and For Your Eyes Only.

Nice list!

Julia said...

Melody - I couldn't just leave out some of other favorite so I added an "extra" to the list hehe.

picture of lifes - Thanks for your comment, fries chicken is just one of the things I must eat or I just starve myself hehe. Of course I will visit your TTs soon :)

Anthonynorth - Thanks for your comment and stopping by!

Sandy M - HEY! Is this the same Sandy from Sandy Blair group? The one BJ is running? If so *waving at ya* I will check your TTs soon :) Thanks for visiting!

Darla - LOL guess Nora and I have something in common after all, uh? *G*....thanks for comment

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I hope you come back and visit me soon :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Fun funky flipping things on your list this week, Julia!

I loved Fame and Flashdance, too.

Sandy M said...

Not the same Sandy M on yahoo group... on yahoo I am lilybugsgrandma... thanks for asking though

Julia said...

Hey Susan - nice to see you again :) Thanks for comment on my list.....have a nice "dancing" weekend ;)

Love your list of Trevor's "Gross". I hope he find me LOL....

Alice said...

I love my family too... and yes, fried chicken also... LOL. Love reading your list, Julia!

Julia said...

Family are important to us, right? I think so :) Thanks for "loving" to read my list, Alice ;) :)