Monday, March 30, 2009

50 Challenge Books: March 2009

Below, is the book I read in March (click on titles book to read my reviews). Since March I have read 3 books. But a total of my reading so far from the first three months is 11 books! I'm starting to worry about my reading habit. I used to be able to read lot more than this...I guess maybe if I do some re-reading, it might help. I love to re-read books all the times and used to it do it weekly for books discussion.

P.S. My dear good friend Darla is the one who came up with this 50 Challenge Book ideas to the group that we both members of. Please click her name (above) to see her book review at her blog (or search archive) :)

9. What I Did For Love by Susuan Elizabeth Phillips

10. Tears of Renegade by Linda Howard

11. Tangled Lies by Anne Stuart

4 comments:

Melody said...

That's a good start, Julia! At least you've got out of your reading slump! Read, read and read! :D

Julia said...

Thanks Melody! I'm trying my best to read read read ! LOL

Alice said...

That's not too bad, Julia! Just keep reading... keep reading... (copying Finding Nemo) LOL

Julia said...

Thanks Alice! I'm trying to be Nemo and keep reading, keep reading, keep reading LOL

But than I hope I don't lose my memory along the way...like Nemo LOL