Thursday, April 23, 2009

In A Heartbeat by Rita Herron
TBR Challenge for April

This stay at my side bar until Thursday April 30, 2009

Read a book by an author you've never read before. (If you don't have any new-to-you authors in your TBR pile, select one you've read only once before.)

Examples from Darla shelves:
Since You're Leaving Anyway, Take Out the Trash by Dixie Cash
The Stolen by Jason Pinter
The Hunted by Rachel Lee

Let us know what you read, how it fits the challenge (if you had to get creative), how you liked it, and how long it's been in your TBR pile.

Click Here for more Upcoming TBR Challenges!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been doing this challenge since the end of last year. And I decided to do it again this year. I thought this would help me bring down my TBR piles. And it did :)

For the April TBR Challenge, I pick In A Heartbeat by Rita Herron. When I was drafting my review for this book, I forgot to mention that I was reading it for the TBR Challenge for April.

If you would like to read the review for In A Heartbeat , then just scroll down or you can click here

Happy Reading Everyone! :)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Good for you, Julia! :D