Tuesday, June 05, 2012

50 Books Challenge : May Books

Here are the books I have read in May. I'm excited to say that I've read 6 books in May and a
total of 27 books since I started in January! I hope to be able to read more in the upcoming months until the end of December.

This month, I have read some good books. I was excited to read Julie James' About That Night, finally. I loved it as I always do with the rest of her other books. Except this one, the sex were more steamier than her previous works, which I also like. The humors are also there as well as the hero/heroine bantering, but maybe there are less of it. But I really enjoyed the book and loved Kyle and Rylann together. I also loved Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis, the latest Lucky Harbor series. Ty and Mallory are so good together and I loved every moments of them on pages. The emotions, the hearts and humors is just my kind of book I like to read. I'm looking forward to get my hands on the next release, At Last, which is on June 26, 2012! Notice, I've been reading some of Jill Shalvis' older works too. I've all of her books and finally able to read them, so I'm now up to dated on her books. Although I have read many books by Lora Leigh, there are still some I need to read or catch up on. I loves Lora Leigh books, especially the ones with the best friend/lover theme. I wish there were more theme like this one, but sometime it really hard to find.

Below are the books I read in May. These were some good books read! Wish me luck that I be able to continue to read more in the next few months.

MAY
22. About That Night by Julie James (print book) – 4.5 stars
23. Wicked Pleasure by Lora Leigh (reissue MMPB/print book) – 4 stars
24. Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis (ebook/Wilder Advent trilogy) – 4.5 stars
25 Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh (print book) – 4.5 stars
26. Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis (print book) – 4.5 stars
27. Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis (ebook/Sky High trilogy) – 4.5

No comments: