Sunday, May 20, 2012

Upcoming New Release Spotlight
Lucky In Love by Jill Shalvis

Ever since I fell in love with Jill Shalvis' first three Lucky Harbor novel, I knew I want more. I'm so excited that Lucky in Love, book #4 of the Lucky Harbor novel, is releasing this summer on May 22! I've waited for a long time for this book and I can't wait to finally read it! *happy Snoopy's dance*

I love Jill's witty humors, sweet, steamy romance with warmth heart in her contemporary romance books. And I can't forget she also wrote good alpha heroes, who will melt your heart. She is my auto buy author and I recommend anyone to read it! Here is Jill Shalvis'website for more info. And here are the links to pre-order at B&N and Amazon. The release date is May 22, 2012. Aren't the book cover (see below) so romantic and sweet?!


The Blurb:
Mallory Quinn has had enough of playing it safe. As a nurse and devoted daughter, she takes care of everyone but herself. And as the local good girl, she’s expected to date Mr. Right. But for once, she’d like to take a risk on Mr. Wrong. And who could be more wrong than Ty Garrison? The mysterious new guy in town has made it clear that he’s only passing through, which suits Mallory just fine. Besides, his lean, hard body and sexy smile will give her plenty to remember once he’s gone…
For the first time in his life, Ty can’t bear to leave. Helping this sexy seductress-in-training walk on the wild side is making him desire things he shouldn?t?including leaving the military for good. As their just-for-fun fling becomes something more, Mallory and Ty wonder if they could really be this lucky in love. After all…anything can happen in a town called Lucky Harbor.