Tuesday, July 10, 2012

50 Books Challenge
My June Books

Sorry, it has been such a long time since I post on my blog. Summer has been keeping me too busy lately. I spent times with my family, celebrating summer holidays/birthday and trying to catch up on some of the movies and TV shows that I've missed on Netflix. I've only seen the first season of Spartacus and really love the main actor, Andy Whitfeld, who played 'Spartacus' but I'm sadden to see he passed away last year. I thought his role were well done and the actor did a great job. And I loved him, sexy and all! It would be interesting to see the new actor who is replaced by Andy and see if the new guy can do 'Spartacus' but, Andy will be missed. I also seen the first eight episodes of season 1 from Dexter, as well as the first few episodes of season 1 from True Blood and the first few episodes of season 1 from Vampire Diaries. I have enjoyed them all.

Right now, I'm currently reading Try Me by Olivia Cunning. This is only available in ebook, not in print. And it's the first book to 'The Sole Regret' book. This series should keep me busy until the next upcoming book #3 'The Sinner' series, which is releasing in November 1, 2012, Double Time. I've just finished reading At Last by Jill Shalvis and I loved it! I'd enjoyed all of the Lucky Harbor series and looking forward to read the next upcoming book #6 Forever and a Day, releasing July 31, 2012. My favorite heroes, so far, of series are Sawyer, Ty and Matt - YUM! Not sure what I'll read next. I'm thinking to get back to Toni Blake's Destiny series book with the newest book Willow Springs (released June 26, 2012). I have enjoyed all the Destiny books so far and highly recommend it!

Here are the books I've read in June. It has been a good month, since I also been trying to catch up on my reading this summer. I've read a total of five books in June and since January, a total of 32 books all together! My challenge is to read 50 books before the end of the year and I think I'm getting closer there - YAY! After the first 50 books are done, then I can challenge myself to read the next 50 books before the end of the year. Wish me luck!

Four authors are 'new to me authors' and I enjoyed reading them. But my most favorite is Edge of Courage by Elaine Levine. I loved the book and HIGHLY recommend it! I went through lot of emotions reading this book. It's romantic suspense and has a military theme. It was an easy and fast read too.

JUNE
28. Forbidden Hero by Laura Kayne (ebook) - 4 stars
29. Club Shadowland by Cherise Sinclair (ebook) – 3.5 stars
30. The Witness by Nora Roberts (ebook) – 4.5 stars
31. Betting Hearts by Dee Tenorio (ebook) – 4 stars
32. The Edge of Courage by Elaine Levine (ebook) – 5 stars

No comments: