Saturday, December 08, 2012

My Life and Books

I'm way behind with my book reviews, and I'm sorry I haven't kept up. I will try my best to keep up with my blog when I have the chance to do so. I have been reading a lot of books but just not able to post a review when I'm done. Every time I tried, something else important needed my attention. Life just get in the way, sometimes. Now that Christmas is around the corner, I don't know how much times I will have to 'play' on my blog this month. I probably will be busy to get things ready for the holidays. Today I put up my tree and all the lights and ornaments are now hanging on the tree. But the bad new is, when I was taking pictures, my camera died out on me. Now it's broken. This mean new camera for me this year but that also means bye bye to my money, *sigh*. But I still need to go gifts shopping and there are some gifts I need to package up and mail out, some cookies and treats I need to bake, I need to pick out a photo for my Christmas photo cards to mail out and plan I need to make for dinner with friends as well. Just too much going on for the holidays! But even if it's going to be crazy and busy, I'm looking forward to all the fun that goes with it!

Below are the books I've bought in November. I figured that I should share what books I bought, if I'm not posting review today. Notice, Jill Shalvis' books have became one of my favorites, lately. I find myself re-reading her books, especially the newer ones. I'm always looking forward to read more new books by her and hope she continues writing great alpha heroes. Also, I just got Nora Roberts last book from the Inn BoonsBoro trilogy The Perfect Hope. Now that I have it, I can start reading the first book The Next Always and the second book The Last Boyfriend
I also listed below the upcoming books that releasing out in December too. I'm sure there are more books for December but I just haven't been able to browse at authors website yet. Or I forgot to write it down and save it. Hope everyone have a good weekend! --- Julia

Books Bought on November
Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis (11-6-12 Reissue in MMBP)
Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis (11-6-12) Animal Magnetism series
Heart of Danger by Lisa Marie Rice (11-6-12) A Ghost Ops novel
Exposed to You by Bethany Kane (11-6-12) One Night of Passion series
The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (11-6-12)Inn BoonsBoro trilogy
Double Time by Olivia Cunning (Nov. 2012) The Sinner Tour series
Where Angels Rest by Kate Brady (11-20-12)
Secret Sins by Lora Leigh (11-27-12)
Shattered Valor by Elaine Levine (Nov. 2012)
The Ties That Bind by Jaci Burton(Reissue - Originally release as part “Unlaced” anthology)

Upcoming Books Releasing In December
Edge of Sanity by Shannon Butcher (The Edge series/ book # 3)
Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis (12-3-12 – Lucky Harbor series/novella)
Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis (12-4-12 – Reissue to MMBP)
Gone Country by Lorelei James (12-11-12) Rough Rider – Gavin
Double Danger by Dee Davis (12-18-12 - #6 A TAC series)
Shade of Gray by Maya Banks (12-31-12 – A KGI series)

No comments: