Friday, November 30, 2012

50 Challenge Books
My November Books

Sorry I've been so quiet. I've got so busy that I don't have enough time to sit for a moment to blog. Plus the holidays is here and that kept away from posting. But that shouldn't excused me from my absent. I've lost track of writing my reviews as well and I hope to get back on track on them. I also have lost track of posting my monthly "50 Challenge books" too. The last time I posted was in June. So today, I will just post my November books, since November is ending and December is here. Then at the end of December I will post all the books I have read this year of 2012.

NOVEMBER
58. Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis (Animal Magnetism series) – 4 stars
59. Take Me by Olivia Cunning (One Night with Sole Regret series) – 4 stars
60. Wild Man by Kristen Ashley (Dream Man series) - 4 stars
61. Easy by Tammara Webber (/YA) – 4 stars
62. Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn – 3.75 stars
63. The Red Diary by Toni Blake (reissue ebook) – 4 stars
64. Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn - 4 stars

1 comment:

Cara said...

Nice blog thanks for pposting