Monday, January 29, 2007

10 Things You'd Like To Change About Your Country




Ten on Tuesday


10 Things You'd Like To Change About Your Country


1 - More job for better money

2 - peace - No violence, no war

3 - Gay marriages

4 - Troops

5 - More help for the survivors after the hurricane weather that destroy the lives of all the people. ( Think Katrina in New Orleans )

6 - Education for school

7 - The ages limit for drinking

8 - kids having sex and babies - which lead to being single mom/ or parents

9 - president

10 - more police needed to protect the street and neighbors from danger crimes


Okay - this is just at the top of my head at the last minute, so anything I listed is just came quickly to my mind :)

1 comment:

JHS said...

I agree with all of them!

My list is posted, too. :-)cot