I wish to add more then just 13, because there are more favorite series books out there that are worth the reading. Anyone who know me by now, know that I'm huge fan of series books. So if you have any series recommendation, please let me know. I would love to hear it! :) Okay now for my 13 list.......
1. The In Death Series by JDRobb - I found this series by coincident. I was reading Nora Roberts book, and then when there nothing else to read I saw by chance Witness In Death and brought it home to read. I thought how similar the name was to Nora Roberts books and then 1 years later I found out that JDRobb and Nora Roberts is one and the same person. And I went through the whole backlist, starting with buying the first book Naked In Death.
2. The Troubleshooter Series by Suzanne Brockmann - I was recommend this series books by a guy friend. He told me that it was Navy SEALs series. At first I wasn't sure about reading it but I borrow the first book from the library. I took it home and read it. And I love it. I mainly kept reading the series because of Sam Starrett and his relationship with the heroine, Alyssa. They are my favorite couple. Of course there also Tom & Kelly, Max & Gina too :)
3. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - I was recommend this series from one of my yahoo reading group. At first I was terrified of the thick books. But I decided to read it anyway. The first few chapters didn't really interested or grab me yet, and I was just about thinking how I going to drop reading it but after over 100+ pages the story got better. I love this series, I felt like am sitting on the floor listening to Diana Gabaldon tell me a story of lifetime. Don't let the thick books or the heavy descriptive detailed sway you away from reading the books. It worth it the reading.
4. The Chicago Star Series by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - I read half of the first two stand alone books by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. And didn't even finish it. I was about to give up, but as they said the third time is always the charm...right? So a friend of mine, Jill recommended me Chicago Stars Series, after she knew am fan of series books. Thanks to her I would have miss reading one of the most wonderful series. I love the humors in this story. And how the men and women aren't perfect but they learn about themselves and growth from the relationship too.
5. The Moon Series by Rebecca York - My good friend Darla, recommend me to read this series. At first I was really skeptical because I was burn too many time on some vamps stories. Sorry to all the vamps readers fan, it just not my cup of tea. But the first chapter to this first book, really grab me and I read it in one sitting. I really love all the main hero characters in each books. Thanks to Darla and Rebecca York, they got me into the werewolves world. I do love paranormals book but I'm not keen with vamps...sorry once again
6. The Ghostwalker Series by Christine Feehan - After reading some of the The Dark series I gave up reading the rest of the books. Because vamps was just not my cup of teas. However, I discover The Ghostwalker Series and really love this series. Military men, yummy!
7. The Bullet Catcher Series by Roxanne St. Claire - I think I discover this series when I notice one of the reviewers was talking about the men in the one of the book. I love the humors and yummy heroes in them. I can't wait to read more about them! It about a group of men who get hired to protect and bodyguard the people....the heroine ;)
8. The Ice Series by Anne Stuart - I discover this series at one of the message board that I visit daily. I was curious when some of the reader mention that Anne Stuart was either miss or hit books. There were lot of controversy topics about certain stuff(but really mean small thing to me). And after listening to one of my friend highly recommend it, I decided to read it. And WOW am so glad I did. I got one of my good friend hooked into this series as well and she and I are planning to read all the Ice Series together ;)
9. The Bodyguard Series by Cindy Gerard - Again I discover this series from reviewers at one of the reading group that I joined. Very deep writing and emotional depth with good cast characters and lot of actions
10. The NYC Hockey Blaze Series by Deirdre Martin - I was looking for another sport themes books, after reading and fallen in love with Susan Elizabeth Phillips's Chicago Stars Series . This series is... you either like one books more better than the others or all of them. For me it is the first option.....but I'm still going to continue to read this series, that is if there another series :)
11. The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich - This was recommend by my best yahoo reading group. So glad they did because through out the series I find myself laughing so much. And I love both heroes and heroine :)
12. The Crazy Series by Tara Janzen - This was also recommend by my best yahoo reading group. The steamy scenes....the wonderful cast of characters. It easy fast pace read and entertaining.
13. The McCloud Series by Shannon McKenna - Very erotic steamy romance with great group of characters. Action and good writing in depth.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Darla's Discovering favorite authors
2. 13 Things About Kim Rees
3. Raggedy 13 Letter of Recommendation
4. Debi's College Years
5. Christine's 13 St. Patrick's Day
6. 13 Things About Janet
7. Susan's St. Patrick's Day adventures
8. Mercy's Maid Firewall Ruining Life
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants