These are not listed in order that I going to read. I'm just listing it as I go. The following books have been in my TBR piles for far too long that I thought it time to read it. But I hope it would goes as planned because things always change and I might not end up reading some of them. To know me is to know what type of genres book I read. I always favor the Romance Suspense the most...here is my list...Happy Thursday Thirteen - have a good day!
1. Aint She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips This have been in my TBR pile for far too long and I decided to read it, after hearing the pro and the con of this book reviews...I'm just curious enough to read it.
2. Ice Blue by Anne Stuart Yeah, I had this for about two weeks now and am waiting for a good friend to get her copy so that we can read it together *grin*. I been waiting forever for this book to be released, that I actually grabbed the book and in my haste to get to the checkout counter I accidentally shove someone out of my way LOL. And no...am not planning to read it ahead without my friend, until she get the copy first! *grin*
3. Megan's Mark by Lora Leigh She is an erotic ebooks/print book author. I have read "Dangerous Games" and it was very steamy, and hot! I know that "Megan's Mark" is part of the Breed Series and there whole lot of books to go through before I'm able to read this one. This been in my TBR pile for two years.
4. The Last Spymaster by Gayle Lynds I never read books by this author before, so she is new international author to me. But the reviews, blurbs and excerpts that I read was very interesting. It is a thriller book and it has spy! I recently won this book from contest at her website.
5. Chasing Stanley by Deirdre Martin I believe that this is the 5th book to the New York Blades series. It Contemporary Romance about a New York hockey team and each members of the team get their own stories (but in "Total Rush" the hero is firefighter and close relation to the members of the NY Blade team. I believe.)
6. Have You Seen Her by Karen Rose This is part of an connection books and there are total of 6th of them in all. This one is book #2. I have read the first book "Don't Tell" and really like it. I waited too long to read this because I was too engrossed in other books series at the time....I wonder if I'm ever gonna keep up in time before the next book is out. This is Romance Suspense
7. Deadly Game by Christine Feehan I'm big fan of Christine's Ghostwalker series. It is Romance Suspense with military team and psychic enhancement in them. I been waiting for long time for this book to arrive. But when it finally did, it just end up sitting in my TBR pile for....4 weeks now. I'm going to finally read it soon...YAY!
8. Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare This is the first book to an on going series. The 2nd book is "Hard Evidence". I know I put the 2nd book on my side bar of this blog already instead of the first book, but if you asking me...no...I have no idea why I did that. I don't normally read book series out of order. I has this in my TBR pile for very long long time now and I think it about time for me to read it.
9. No Regrets by Shannon K. Butcher Yes I know that she is the wife of the author, Jim Butcher. I heard lot of good thing about Shannon's book that I figure I should read this soon. I brought this at the end of last month.
10. To the Brink by Cindy Gerard This is the third book to the Bodyguard series. Last time, I was supposedly be reading book #2 together with a friend but outside her computer life kept her busy and delay her reading time. So I end up reading it on my own. Now that the third book is out, I hope we can read this together too. It been sitting in my TBR pile ever since it release dates. So it been many years.
11. Delicious This is part of the " The Buchanans" series. It has been sitting in my TBR pile for maybe 2 years now and I just think it about time to read it. I happen to won this book from a yahoo reading group list that I subscribe to. And following after that year I won book #2 "Irresistible" and then brought book #3 "Sizzling" at my local Walmart. And "Tempting" will be out in July of 2007. It Contemporary Romance.
12. Don't Say a Word by Barbara Freethy Now this have been in my TBR pile forever and I think it about time to read it. Darla recommend this to me a long time ago and I just never gotten around to reading it...sorry *duck head*. It is Romance Suspense and that is my favorite type of genre I like to read.
13. In a Heartbeat by Rita Herron I won this book and it been sitting in my TBR pile since last three years(or maybe 4yrs). I never read book by this author before either. She is Romance Suspense too.
But of course, there are whole lot of other books in my TBR pile too. But since only 13 is allow, then 13 is all I can list :)
What about you? What the top 5 books in your TBR pile? Have you ever read the books that I listed (above) from my TBR pile? Tell me about it :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Janne's Sunset pictures
2. Reason to Love Scrubs!
3. Pauline: Late for Work
4. Darla: 50 TTs
5. Farming the Home
6. Christine: Courses Teach in Day Job
7. Carmen: Place to go Before she Die
8. Alison: Things To Do Instead of Blogging
9. New Look and Blogs in General
10. Christine: Randsom Misc. Things
11. Alyssa: Looking Forward to Tomorrow
12. Melody: Booking Through Thursday
13. Tinkerbell: Things Do on Computer
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants