Tuesday, May 29, 2007
10 Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life
Ten On Tuesday
Basely, things that I accomplished are always having to do with my family and oldest friends who is my most important people in my life. So that is my most accomplishments for me. Here are my lists......
1. Watch my niece Trish Graduate..so glad I was there to see it
2. Being there for my oldest niece in time of trouble and problem.
3. Taking lot of pictures of my nieces life and put it either inside the photo albums or scrapbook it.
4. Keep in contact with my family and stay close to them without going insane. We are very close family :)
5. Me, finishing Highschool in the year '90 and gain a little weight but not get too fat.
6. writing draft of 3 unpublished stories (and no it will never be publish *grin*)
7. Read 50 books for the "50 Challenge Books" that our group in JDRobb are participating in
8. Helping one of my friend out, since she is raising two kids on her own without a husband.
9. Helping the soldiers by sending them goody packages in the mails.
10. Help a friend to get people to contribute gift cards for the JDRobb baskets every years. Which will be raffle for good charity cause.
What about you? What your greatest accomplishments in your life? If you like to, answers it on the comments here :)