Tuesday, May 08, 2007
10 Things Most People Don't Know About You
Ten On Tuesday
1. I'm very tiny, short and look very young for my actual age *grin*
2. I like to give instead of take - Nothing more priceless then seeing the person you given gifts to, get excited over something they are not expecting to get. But you know that is what they wanted
3. I'm hearing impaired - I've been since I was born. I was a premie baby, and I think I was born either a month early or three weeks early. Mom said because of that and being sick, it reason I had hearing problem. I didn't lose my hearing until I reach the 4th grade.
4. I like to make people laugh and smile- I always think that laughter is the best medicine. And it is. Smile and you'll get smile back. It what lift up someone day.
5. To relax, beside books(I love to read!), I like to write letters to people I've either not seen in long time or people I've been with forever(Family and friends).
6. I'm very shy in person than I am online - When I'm online I can just say anything and talk and talk. I think of it as being "typtive" person online *grin*
7. I'm very sensitive person. Can cry easily over small thing
8. I never dated anyone in Highschool, but that because all the good one was taken. Sadly this also mean I never went to my Junior/Senior Prom
9. I don't paint my nails unless for special occasion. And my nails are always long but neat.
10. I was once a big fan of New Kids on the Block
What about you? What 10 things most people don't know about you?