1. This weekend, a friend invited me to carnival at church play ground. Her church is trying to make money for charity cause for the church project improvement. So it should be fun!
2. In May my darling niece Trish will be graduating this year. She is excited about this, because she waited for long time to get out of highschool. I'm going to take plenty of pictures and embarrassed her in anyway that I can, just because I can cry LOL! If I can managed to load my pictures into my computer (which I been having trouble with), and if am not too shy, then I share it here at my blog :)
3. But before she can get ready for graduation, she just recently went to her Senior Prom. She worn a long white dress, bare to the shoulder and little of sparkle embellishment around the stomach. Her hair was put down and curled.She promise to sent me some pictures in the mail. She said that the dress is very similar to what Hillary Duffy worn in the movie "The Prince and I" (I hope that is the title). So once I get it, if am not too shy, then I share it here at my blog :)
4. Then Mother's Day is approaching. But on that same day, May 13 our church is also celebrating "Parish Community Appreciation Day". So we be celebrating for both holiday at our church ground eating crawfish and other grilling foods.
5. Then there will be a communion ceremony for my friend's son, who called me aunt. When he was born, he changed my terrible life into good life. Since then I own it to him. He is the greatest thing that ever happen in my life. The ceremony will happen next week on Sunday of Mother's Day. So now I don't know which one I'm attending. Maybe both if the times are different.
6. My mother's god-daughter is graduation on May 19. I knew her when she was a baby. Since then, it been a while when I last seen her. She is going to major in medicine. It would be nice to see her again, and all grown up.
7. Then a friend's birthday is coming in May. Usually I always go out to buy something for her or we will go out to celebrate. But since she move, it would be sorta hard to go see her. Maybe I mail a package for her :)
8. Then I'm hoping *cross finger* to mail out some packages that I promises to my friends but kept delaying them. I have bookmakers, books, video tape(record some TV shows) to sent out. I hope they'll be patience with me, or else I be murder by them LOL!
9. Then there Netflix. I'm always excited when my movies are shipped to my mailbox. The movies that on top of my queues list are: The Pursuit of Happyness, Blood Diamond, Eragon, Charlotte's Web, Everyone's Hero, Rambo:First Blood (yes I know this is an old movie, but I love Rambo and always repeatedly watch it over and over *grin*), La Femme Nikita:Season 1 (I seen this show in mid season and really love it. I wasn't able to watch the whole ending season because all of the sudden the show disappear. And I have no idea if it was cancel or not. So I decided to start from the beginning from season 1), Numb3rs(this is TV show that I never watch.) and to name a few....
10. I hate it when my favorite TV show will end it final season soon. Then we would have to wait until the next fall to see the next new season. But I'm really looking forward to see what happen next this May on "Lost", "ER" (there will be wedding!), "Heroes", "24" and so on.
11. Catching up on my reading. I spent so much time watching TV that I barely read much. If it wasn't for TV then I would have read more quicker. But each months, I find I can only managed to read 4 or 5 books. So I'm looking forward to read more books in May
12. For the school to end for the kids, and then I'll be able to visit my nieces often during the summer. School is almost over, and pretty soon the kids is going to raid the house( not what I'm looking forward to LOL) but it always fun to hang out with them :)
13. Parent planning to visit my aunt and her family in Germany. I think they leaving on the earliest June. This is the same aunt who came down to my home town to visit us about 5yrs ago. They stay for a month and 2 half. This was also the first time I ever met her. I learned later that she use to babysit me when I was little. I don't recall that at all LOL. But we had great time with her and the family. Not sure if I'm coming, but if I do...I let you know, Darla *grin*.
*phew!* Lots of things to do this May! Wish me luck to stay alive LOL! What about you? What thing(s) are you looking forward to in May?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Christine Random Things This Week
2. Darla: Spammers
3. Tink's Goal of a Witch
4. Donna: Singers/Songwriters
5. Qtpies7 : Beautiful One-Liners
6. Christine: Goal, Movtivation and Conflict
7. Danielle: Rented from Netflix
8. Melody: Booking Through Thursday
9. Alyssa: Hottie (In Her Opinion)
10. Byoc: Knock Knock Jokes
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants