So last week, I listed my favorite things start with letter "J". Today I begin with the letter "K". Of course you know it hard to list 13 every Thursday. Because some favorite will be cut from list. Hope you enjoy! --- I want to give a shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my niece Trish (it is today)! Happy Thursday Thirteen everyone - Have a good day!
1. Korean movies - My mother got me addicted to watching these Korean movie online. While I may not understand what being said from the actor/actress in Korean spoken language, there is an English subtitles for me to understand what happen.
2. Kathryn Shay (author)- have written lot of books on Firemen/smoke eater. She had a series book that I adore. Highly recommend!
3. Kathryn Harvey (author)- who wrote butterfly, Stars and Private Entrance. The first book is about the mystery of a woman, who owned a private club for women only. Where they can acted out their fantasy role with the men they picked. But people wonder who the mystery woman who owned that club. And that where you read the story about that woman and her life before she became the owner. The second book is the rising conclusion from the first book. But the story is told from another woman life, who is connected to the woman from the first book. The third book, is loosely connected from the first two books by the mention of the place seen from book 1 and 2. Different story.
4. Kate and Leopold (movie)- Love this movie from the beginning to the ending! Usually any movie with Hugh Jackman, is plus for me. I think he yummy!
5. Knot Landing (classic TV Show)- an old drama-soapish show that I used to watch with my mother, after we got addicted to watching Dallas.
6. Killer Secret (book)- written by Lora Leigh. This book is part of the Tempting Seals series. A great and sexy HOT books *grin*
7. Kate Angell (author)- who wrote Boys of Summer Series, titles are: Curveball, Squeeze Play and Strike Zone. What Kate Angell is to baseball as Susan Elizabeth Phillips is to football
8. Kelly Clarkson (singer) - I voted for her when she won the American Idols title the first season. And had follow her musics since.
9. Katherine/Katie/Kathy..etc - Names I used to love and wish to have. When I was kid, my friends and I used to pick a name for ourselves to play house. You can never imagine all the names we came up with *grin*.
10. Kentucky Fried Chicken - One of the popular fried chicken fast food restaurant my family and I like to go out to eat. It same as Popeyes Chicken except that Kentucky Fried Chicken isn't spicy as the other one is. But lately I prefer Raising Canes, finger chicken. YUM!
11. Kim's Place Oriental Restaurant - I believe is the Vietnamese restaurant that serve lot of my favorite foods: Pho Soup, Buon Soup, Egg rolls, Spring rolls..etc.
12. King Buffet - Serve all kind of cuisine foods. DELICIOUS! Our family go out to eat here anytime there is a celebration of holidays (Birthday, Christmas holidays, Graduation, Anniversary, 4th of July..etc).
13. Kim - One of my high school best friend. We are always together and chatting about everything going on in our life. Since we graduated about...LONG time ago, we sorta lost touch. Last time I heard from her was 3+ year Christmas ago, when she mail me a Christmas card with a picture attached of her(being pregnant), her son and husband. I truly miss her :)
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants