Tuesday, September 30, 2008

50 TBR Challenge : September

Below, is the list of books I read in September(click each titles book to read my reviews). I've read two books in the month of September. But since January of 2008 I have read a totals of 43 books so far. I just need to read 7 more books before I reach my 50 books before the end of this year. After that, I can continue to read books and see how many I've read by the end of the year 2008. Looking at the slowness of my reading this year, I don't think I would read as many as over 100 books by the time Christmas is over. Not like my dear friend Darla, who is so amazing with her ability to read over 100 books! :)

P.S. My dear good friend Darla is the one who came up with this 50 Challenge Book ideas to the group that we both members of. Please click her name (above) to see her book review at her blog (or search archive) :)

Click the book titles below, to read my reviews:

42. Honey Moon by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

43. Trial by Fire by Jo Davis

No comments: