Sunday, May 02, 2010

50 Books Challenge: April

This month of April, I read 6 books. It's not much different than last month 'cause I also read 6 books in March too. My total reading since January of this year is 16. Not bad. But I hope to read more than just 6 books next time. I have not write reviews or grade each books yet. I will soon. There too many pending reviews I need to get to before these books here. I've delay a whole lot of them ;)

If you notice, one of the book Mine Till Midnight is a 'did not finish' book. I must have focus too much on it, because I can't seem to get into the story. I probably will have to pick it up and re-read it again later. The following are books that I've read for this month. Click the titles and it'll take you to learn more info of each books. Happy Reading!

11. Dare to Surrender by Lilli Feisty
12. Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler
13. Too Hot to Hold by Stephanie Tyler
14. I'm In No Mood For Love by Rachel Gibson
15. Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas - DNF
16. Manhunt by Janet Evanovich (joint read w/ non blogger Annie and Linda)

4 comments:

Melody said...

I'm sorry you didn't finish Mine Till Midnight. I have not read this book yet but then again, I'm not in a rush to read that series since I've too many books waiting on my pile! :P

Literary Feline said...

I think I'm just below you book count wise. I could use a 6 book month. Maybe I'll get that many read this month!

Alice said...

Hi Julia, like Wendy, I'm below you in book count too. I think I have that Rachel Gibson book somewhere in my TBR... Happy reading in May!

Julia said...

@Melody - I have too many books in my TBR pile too. I'm even sorry that I couldn't get into MINE TILL MIDNIGHT, since lot of readers like the book :)

@Wendy - I'm sure you would be able to read many books for this month. I know you that you read more books then I ;)

@Alice - Great about Rachel Gibson's book