Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend: Books
3 Months Ago

I brought these books three months ago but just never post it to the blog. I thought I've already done so, but I didn't. I guess I've been too busy to remember what I've posted over the pass months. Of the three books, only Cynthia Eden is new to me author. Heard good raves about the book, so I decided to pick up a copy and read it for myself and see if the raves is what everyone said it's to be. Anne Stuart and Dee Davis are the two authors who books I've read over the years. I love their books and hope to read more in future. Below is the links that take you directly to authors' website and the book covers of the three books I brought.

Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden (Book One of the Deadly Series)
Ruthless by Anne Stuart (book #1 of The House of Rohan)
Desperate Deeds by Dee Davis (book #3 A-TAC series)

I'm currently still reading Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts, but on my own this time and I'm almost done with the last few chapters. In between the book, I'm also reading Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis. I'm hoping to finish reading both this books, so that I can start on the next books, that is awaiting for me to read them :)

Tomorrow, I will post another set of books that I have brought last month but never post here. There are other books I've never post either, so you will see three different posts about all the books I have brought in the last two months. And I'm hoping to post some pending book reviews real soon too. Happy reading everyone! :)

4 comments:

Melody said...

I love reading about the books you bought, Julia! You've to do this more often, LOL.

BTW, I bought the second book by Anne Stuart. Need to read her historicals soon, but as you know my mood always has the final say. :P

Julia said...

@Melody - aww thanks for saying that! And I will try my very best to post books I brought :) Great that you brought Stuart's second book. I have not read the first one yet, but I should do that soon. And yes I know about your moods change...everyone have them. Including me :P LOL! Thanks for stopping by :)

Alice said...

Hi Julia, sorry I had to bail out from reading NR's book with you. But the thing is, the book's been calling me and I've been thinking about not finishing it so much, I feel that I need to finish it so that I won't hear "voices" again. LOL. So I guess I'll continue reading the book until the end. Will still do a review of it. I hope you're enjoying the book!

Julia said...

@Alice - It okay. Everyone had the moods changes, so I can understand your problem. I'm glad that the book are calling for you again LOL! And I hope you able to enjoy the rest of the book too :)