I decided to do something a little different but fun for my TTs. I have seen this done all over the blogger land and think that while it may be a little hard to come up with something, it also nice way to get to know about me. And it would help for me to keep up with my TTs and not always skip some week when I can't think of an ideas. So, for my TTs each weeks I'm going to list all my 13 favorite things that start with each alphabets. Last week I start with letter click here "A's". Today I start with the letter "B's".
1. Books - I have always been a reader since I was kid. One of my first favorite book was Harnold the Purple Crayon. I still remember reading it and dream of going on a fun adventures. From there I grown up to Babysitting Club/Sweet Valley High to Anne of the Green Gable and than Judith McNaught. And than now different genres of grown up books ;)
2. Bookmarks - I love them in all shape and form. Thongs, metal clips, with quotes saying, eliminated photos...etc. I get so many booksmarks from Bookmark Exchange that my reading group are doing. It lot of fun. I also hand-made scrap bookmarks and have given them out as gift to friends (Melody, did you get your yet?) which I have share with everyone at my blog 4 months ago.
3. "Blue Ice" - One of my favorite book by Anne Stuart. "Ice Blue" is part of an ICE series and it had very dark heroes. They're alpha and remain so even when they have their HEA. I love this type of heroes and love Anne Stuart writing. I think you should read her, it good :)
4. Bald men (actors) - And I mean a big strong, sexy alpha men. I don't know what about it that I like but seeing bald men in movie (Jason Statham, Bruce Willis..etc) just make me drool :) But most of them are strong, built, muscular alpha and good looking.
Bad Boy type - Characters from books, of course *grin*. They are tough, rough and had some attitudes. Even sense of humors. I like that some bad boy let people think that they are bad, when in truth they are not always what they seem to be. They may have some in them but they also really good to their women or people close to them.
5. Berries - My favorite one thought are strawberries, which I found out most recent that am sorta allergic to it. I use to buy strawberries all the times. I also like the blueberries as well.
6. Blogging - Yeah, I like to blog. One of the place where I go to see what books everyone is reading. I originally started this blog, because I want to find a place for backup to keep record of the books I've read over the years for my "50 Challenge Books". But than I made friends in Blog world, along the way. I'm so glad to still be here today :) Thanks for many supports you guys given to me through year.
7. "Beauty and the Beast" - One of my favorite Disney animation movie. I think it one of the most beautiful love movie I ever seen. I love the plot line, the pictures, the musicals and the characters. I also love that two people fallen in love despite how one look, it what inside their heart and who they are that should count. I also love the bitter sweetness of finding you can change and learning you were wrong. And I love the fact that Belle is a reader. Her library is just the way I imagine mine to be (part of it), someday :)
8. "Bones" - a TV drama series show. This was based and inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs. The characters are not all from the book (they changed characters) but I admit these characters from TV are really interesting people who clashed together well, like family. I love the sense of humors of Temperance Brennan and the gang. They reminded me of Eve Dallas and the gang from the In Death series by JDRobb. Read both series, they are good!
9. Barks - The peppermint barks that is made with white chocolate and mixed in with crushed peppermint or Spearmint candies (I prefer the peppermint). You can also mixed in chocolate for the bottom layers. I made some Peppermint Barks as gifts for friends during Christmas. They seem to enjoy it. You can also buy them at local grocery store, like Walmart or Target. They sell them in large square tin can.
10. Book A Million - One of the brick bookstore that is local to my home. I go here when I can't what I'm looking for at Barnes and Noble (normally this is not the case) and love to buy books here if they had some good sales :)
11. Beaches - I love to go there and just relax on a beach chair on the sand, near the water ocean under the hot sun with a tropical drink and a book in hand. Ahhh..this sound good. My family and I Used to go Florida lot, now with us all grown up and being busy, we hardly go anymore *pout*
12. Brownies - Love them all, but I normally baked them with pecan in them, my favorite. I also used walnuts or M&M. I'm starting to learn to bake, so if you hear me burning the bottom of the baking goodies....than run LOL !
13. "Breaking Point" - Suzanne Brockmann's 9th books of Troubleshooter series. This is Max Bhagat and Gina Vitagliano story. I think also their HEA. Love all the books in the series but Max and Gina is one of my favorite couple. Could you tell I love Suzanne Brockmann's books?! :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Amy: Books/Series Re-read
2. Melody:Booking Through Thursday
3. Rims: Ask Myself "Why" TTs
4. Pretty:trip to Pagsanjan falls at Laguna, Philippines.
5. Darla: Google Image Meme
6. Susan: Famous Fictional Women
7. Alice: Moody
8. Puss Reboots: Water Creatures
9. Dane: Things to Ponder
10. Wyspy: Quotes to Ponder
11. Nicholas: British Edioms & expressions
12. Chuck: Upcoming Costume Party
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants