Monday, August 04, 2008

50 TBR Challenge : July

Below, is the list of books I read in July(click each titles book to read my reviews). I read 3 books this month, but one of the book is an anthology and it has 12 stories in it. Since I counted each stories from anthology as one, this to me mean that it should be 14 books I read this month of July? But since January of 2008 I have read a totals of 39 books so far...YAY! *doing a silly, sloppy snoopy happy dance* teehehe

P.S. My good friend Darla is the one who came up with this 50 Challenge Book ideas to the group that we both members of. Please click her name (above) to see her book review :)

Click the book titles below, to read my reviews:

26. Beyond Fearless by Rebecca York

27. High Noon by Nora Roberts

28. - 39. The Power of Love by anthology of 12 authors.
(I reviews all 12 authors)

Happy Reading Everyone! :)

5 comments:

Alice said...

Yay you for reading 39 books, Julia! Keep going! :D

Melody said...

Keep it up, Julia! I know you can do it. :D

Julia said...

Thanks you both for confidence :) You girls are wonderful!

It is coming close to mark my 50 books..can't wait to get there :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, you're making great progress! Keep it up.

Melody said...

Hey Julia! Did you do something to your blog? ;P

Tried leaving this message to your Cbox but it said it is locked and posting is disabled.