Thursday, December 27, 2007
Booking Through Thursday
It’s an old question, but a good one . . . What were your favorite books this year?
List as many as you like … fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance, science-fiction, business, travel, cookbooks … whatever the category. But, really, we’re all dying to know. What books were the highlight of your reading year in 2007?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
I wonder if the questions mean favorite books that I read in the year 2007 or only books that published in 2007. So I'm going to lists all the books that was published in 2007 plus the books that I've read that was published in different years, but I just got around to reading it this year too. I have read about 50 books in 2007 ( book #51 is not done reading). Some I've read with my friend Melody and Alice , which was fun :)
Below are the lists of my favorite books. Click on each titles if you would like to read my reviews :)
Books I read that published in 2007
1. Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
2. Ice Blue by Anne Stuartby Anne Stuart
3. Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann
4. Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
5. Dangerous Games by Lora Leigh
6. The Last Spymaster by Gayle Lynds
7. Take Me Tonight by Roxanne St. Claire
8. Innocent in Death by JDRobb
9. Curveball by Kate Angell
Books that I read this year but published in previous years
1. Conspiracy Game by Christine Feehan
2. Thrill Me to Death by Roxanne St. Claire
3. Born in Death by JDRobb
4. Term Limits by Vince Flynn
5. Megan's Mark by Lora Leigh
6. Squeeze Play by Kate Angell
What about you? What were your favorite books this year?