Thursday, January 08, 2009
Booking Through Thursday
It’s a week or two later than you’d expect, and it may be almost a trite question, but … what were your favorite books from 2008?
(It’s an oldie but a goodie question for a reason, after all … because, who can’t use good book suggestions from time to time?)
The following list are my favorite books of 2008. Notice they're listed in order of the date I read them. If you click on the link from the titles, it'll take you to my reviews and bookcovers.
1. Feel the Heat by Kathryn Shay
2. Moving Target by Cheyenne McCray
3. No Regret by Shannon K Butcher
4. Killer Secret by Lora Leigh
5. Bodyguard of Lies by Robert Doherty *excellent book!*
6. Tangled Up In You by Rachel Gibson
7. Delicious by Susan Mallery
8. Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann *excellent book!*
9. All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann *excellent book*
10. Fire and Ice by Anne Stuart *excellent book!*
11. You've Got Male by Elizabeth Bevarly
12. Don't Say a Word by Barbara Freethy *excellent book!*
13. Kiss An Angel by SEP
14. Trial by Fire by Jo Davis
15. Bane Affair/As Risk by Alison Kent
16. Chain Reaction by Dee Davis
17. Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force *excellent book!*
18. Second Chance Family by Karina Bliss
19. Finally a Bride by Lisa Childs *excellent book!*
20. Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann *excellent book!*
But if I have to pick the BEST book of 2008, then for me I'll pick Don't Say a Word by Barbara Freethy! I love all my favorite authors, which is listed above. And I still do. But Don't Say a Word grabbed me and put me on edge. It was intriguing finding out the suspense of the book.
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!